Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob Iger's blaster-winning photo of Piglet's Auto Toon Rotate
Piglet's Auto Toon Rotate
April 7, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Piglet's Auto Toon Rotate line is like a slink across Toontown. The attraction autos are formed like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by heaping the wheel.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 39 watts.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure, moral issues, or nasal, brain, wrist, familial, skin, or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, viewers are required to buy safety harnesses.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled improvements from February 8 until something like September 20.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from the cartoon.
- To test the attraction auto design, soon-to-be-former employees installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.