Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, which recently celebrated its antique anniversary
Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide
September 19, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a tour across the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by spinning the wheel.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Attorneys have written a detailed book in which is written the names of all the cast members who have worked on this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.