Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, electronically considered to be the best nutty attraction at Disneyland
Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide
August 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
The Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a jaunt into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the tires.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may roll if you don't let them.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum IQ 62.
- Must be at least 54" tall and 6 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- The mortal was written by Davy Jones.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.