Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, greedily intriguing in the fading sunlight
Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide
November 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up (from "Smoky Alien" Facebook page)
The Pierre's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like a cruise into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the dashboard.
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks should ride immediately after eating.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or inner ear or leg complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or snacks encouraged.
- It is alledged that Hades' frozen icicle is kept beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.