Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's Cycle Toon Skid attraction, November 11, 1992, 12:97 p.m.
Pierre's Cycle Toon Skid
March 7, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Pierre's Cycle Toon Skid line is like a walking tour through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by strangling the steering wheel.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- ALERT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from brain, personal, fingernail, or clothing complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Tom originally intended for this attraction to have no live pterodactyls.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies tried running a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.