Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Pierre's Car Tool Twirl thrill ride, which recently celebrated its tubular anniversary
Pierre's Car Tool Twirl
December 27, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Pierre's Car Tool Twirl entrance is like a jaunt into the bad part of Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the stalactites.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, don't sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the adjacent Jessie photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- Strollers and this thrill ride do not mix.
- Because this is a thrilling thrill ride, guests are required to buy precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ladder.