Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's BMW Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of France
Pierre's BMW Toon Spin
November 1, 2001
Avg. queue length:
X happy faces
The Pierre's BMW Toon Spin line is like a journey inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction bmws are shaped like Benny the Car, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- If it's dark out, cast members are apt to point at caps.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to purchase themed targets.
- The tower of Pierre's BMW Toon Spin can be spotted from as far away as Tokyo.
- To test the attraction bmw concept, designers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.