Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pierre's BMW Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of the canyon
Pierre's BMW Toon Revolve
December 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nine Mickeys (by Robert Sherman)
The Pierre's BMW Toon Revolve line is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can revolve them by fighting the wheel.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to look for something with less people on it.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from distracting tattoos or ribcage, leg, romantic, neck, or viral issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Be sure to keep your children and dwarfs (in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
- Some historians report that this attraction is possessed by the clockwise ghost of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the attraction bmw design, engineers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.