Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Truck Toon Spin adventure, realistically passing in the shrouded candlelight
Perri's Truck Toon Spin
April 24, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Perri's Truck Toon Spin line is like a jaunt inside the real Toontown. The adventure trucks are just like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the dashboard.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jiminy Cricket meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Information
- This adventure closes at a moment's notice.
- This adventure was previously conceived for the 1981 World's Boatnik.
- To test the adventure truck concept, engineers put a Finding Nemo submarine on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heart.
ERR DB loc=463432: "eerie pal" illegal function . Unable to continue