Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Limo Toon Hula train as seen from the top of a region
Perri's Limo Toon Hula
July 12, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Perri's Limo Toon Hula queue is like a tour through Toontown. The train limos are shaped like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will have a tendency to sing to your party.
- Instead of riding this train, look for something shorter.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby character photo pavilion.
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey images that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- No running or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and faces away from the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sofa.