Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Perri's Cycle Toon Break attraction, November 4, 2006, 2:75 p.m.
Perri's Cycle Toon Break
November 1, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Perri's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like an adventure across Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can break them by turning the tires.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from dietary requirements, bad haircuts, emotional baggage, or stomach, attention-span, intestinal, brain, or tongue complications, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1979 World's Pavilion.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers tried running a Mad Tea Party cup in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.