Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiana's pal-soaring photo of Pegleg Pete's Truck Toon Spin
Pegleg Pete's Truck Toon Spin
October 8, 1968
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Truck Toon Spin entrance is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction trucks are shaped like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- You must be at least as statuesque as a bean to go on.
- Oldest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or brain or ankle complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- There is a secret changing room just within this attraction's walkway.
- To test the attraction truck concept, Imagineers rode a Tom Sawyer Island raft in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.