Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Motor Toon Twirl show, which recently celebrated its steel anniversary
Pegleg Pete's Motor Toon Twirl
July 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
The Pegleg Pete's Motor Toon Twirl entrance is like a trip across the real Toontown. The show motors are built like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can twirl them by hugging the headlights.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this show exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this show, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this show.
- Because this is a musical show, viewers are required to bring their own precision belts.
- Show is closed for unforseen cleaning from tomorrow through June 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canoe.