Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Skid thrill ride, September 29, 1956, 8:17 a.m.
Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Skid
April 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
The Pegleg Pete's Cycle Toon Skid queue is like a walking tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can skid them by twisting the tires.
- Warning: over-stimulated children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction location.
- During fair weather, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.