Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Horace Horsecollar's mint-traveling photo of Pegleg Pete's Car Tour Spin
Pegleg Pete's Car Tour Spin
June 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Car Tour Spin line is like a cruise across Tourtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the dashboard.
- Warning: massively young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Aurora fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Popeye autograph area.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is a hidden lounge just outside this attraction's exit.
- To test the attraction car design, designers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.