Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Car Loon Twist attraction, May 8, 2013, 6:01 p.m.
Pegleg Pete's Car Loon Twist
August 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Car Loon Twist line is like an adventure through Loontown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If it's your anniversary, cast members may point at you.
- Before grabbing this attraction, custom demands that you find something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from nasal, heart, inner ear, intestinal, leg, or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $457 billion to construct.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.