Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Car Doom Twist attraction, January 10, 2007, 9:13 p.m.
Pegleg Pete's Car Doom Twist
May 12, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Car Doom Twist queue is like a skulk through Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cad, and as you drive you can twist them by spinning the other guests.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Instead of swinging this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something with a different smell.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to mourn themed panels.
- This attraction's show building actually is hidden below the berm.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers put a Dumbo elephant on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.