Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Pegleg Pete's Car Doom Twist show as seen from the top of Edison Square
Pegleg Pete's Car Doom Twist
October 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Pegleg Pete's Car Doom Twist line is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Doomtown. The show cars are supposed to look like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the dashboard.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to enjoy this show in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland legends can queue up for this show less than an hour after less important people.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inner ear, neck, cardiac, leg, kidney, or ribcage issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Yawning may occur.
- The tower of Pegleg Pete's Car Doom Twist can be seen from as far away as outer space.
- To test the show car idea, designers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.