Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Leota's aristocat-offending photo of Paul Pressler's Limo Toon Spin
Paul Pressler's Limo Toon Spin
July 5, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Paul Pressler's Limo Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt through the world of Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the dashboard.
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with Roger Rabbit fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and spires within the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pelican.