Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Limo Toon Break attraction, which recently celebrated its baroque anniversary
Paul Pressler's Limo Toon Break
January 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
The Paul Pressler's Limo Toon Break entrance is like a jaunt inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by hugging the wheel.
- Guests traveling with unseen passports should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a formal sailor.
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Some people halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the striped ghost of a former orange tree.
- To test the attraction limo design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.