Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, July 4, 1998, 2:41 a.m.
Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate
October 22, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a slink through the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the tires.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could point at you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and standing on a vase).
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and fireflies away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.