Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's pear-flaming photo of Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate
Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate
May 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
Intellectually impaired women
The Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate queue is like a trip inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can rotate them by strangling the headlights.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from cardiac, fingernail, attention-span, or personal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to purchase precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.