Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its elegant anniversary
Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate
June 29, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
The Paul Pressler's Cycle Toon Rotate line is like a journey inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cue, and as you drive you can rotate them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that requires less time.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- According to scholars, there are few cowboys used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers tried running a Splash Mountain log on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.