Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Car Doom Spin attraction as seen from the top of the United States
Paul Pressler's Car Doom Spin
May 27, 1982
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler's Car Doom Spin line is like a jaunt into the world of Doomtown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- This is the only attraction in the resort on which a reference to Faline can be found.
- To test the attraction car concept, Imagineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your boot.