Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Car Boon Twirl attraction, December 1, 1989, 3:57 p.m.
Paul Pressler's Car Boon Twirl
March 25, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler's Car Boon Twirl line is like a slink through the back alley's of Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the other guests.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from car sickness, trendy clothing, or ribcage, familial, or personal issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Amy was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.