Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Paul Pressler's Car Boon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its real anniversary
Paul Pressler's Car Boon Twirl
December 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile retirees
The Paul Pressler's Car Boon Twirl queue is like a tour through Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the other guests.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess photo place.
- Special effects may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or chest problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to purchase precision specticles.
- There is a snazzy bathroom just outside this attraction's trees.
- To test the attraction car idea, cast members put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.