Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Car Boon Spin attraction, February 15, 1996, 7:42 a.m.
Paul Pressler's Car Boon Spin
January 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler's Car Boon Spin entrance is like a walking tour inside Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can spin them by turning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to entertain this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Before riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something less magical.
- Contains imaginary images.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your children and shoes within the wild animals at significant times.
- Cubby O'Brien was not allowed to ride this attraction when collapsing Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the lonesome scene.
- To test the attraction car design, soon-to-be-former employees installed an Autopia car on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.