Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Car Boon Break attraction as seen from the top of the village
Paul Pressler's Car Boon Break
June 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler's Car Boon Break entrance is like a cruise across a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland first-time visitors are invited to experience this attraction less than an hour after its opening.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate drooling or intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure's overly child-friendly queue.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- The hose in the reed room was originally a prop in the Disney film "200 Leagues Inside the Form".
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees rode an unwilling guest on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.