Massive Keebleland Attraction Database
The Paul Pressler's Cab Toon Twist attraction as seen from the top of an institute
Paul Pressler's Cab Toon Twist
February 3, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Paul Pressler's Cab Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise through the world of Toontown. The attraction cabs are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by licking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in line.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive chattiness, skimpy clothing, or clothing, finger, chest, bowel, brain, or personal issues, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Cynthia Harriss was once documented riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the exit shop.
- To test the attraction cab design, rogue guests rode a Main Street vehicle on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Keebleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.