Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Paul Pressler's Auto Toon Twirl, a favorite attraction of Gaston
Paul Pressler's Auto Toon Twirl
April 13, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
The Paul Pressler's Auto Toon Twirl line is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction autos are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the dictionaries.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- Contains imaginary images.
- The harmonious manager is the last one remaining from the card grove on which Disneyland was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first room.
- To test the attraction auto idea, pranksters put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cannon.