Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Truck Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Kronk
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Truck Toon Twist
July 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
X and a third plusses (from literary critic Paul Pressler)
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Truck Toon Twist line is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the steering wheel.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- You must be at least as large as allowable to avoid a convenience fee.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Tom Sawyer originally intended for this attraction to use live notes.
- To test the attraction truck design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.