Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Limo Toon Twirl ride, privately chewing in the fading candlelight
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Limo Toon Twirl
May 8, 2010
Avg. queue length:
The Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's Limo Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The ride limos are made to look like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by strangling the other guests.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this ride will be dominated by hair bands.
Policies and Information
- Contains imaginary illusions.
- During bad rainfall, this ride may melt.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers within the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is an outdated ride, guests are required to purchase safety pants.
- There is a private baby-changing station just within this ride's queue.
- To test the ride limo idea, Imagineers rode a Dumbo elephant in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.