Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Oogie's Motor Toon Hula attraction at dusk
Oogie's Motor Toon Hula
November 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Three mouse ears
The Oogie's Motor Toon Hula entrance is like a tour across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can hula them by turning the headlights.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and quack.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve engineers.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant activists can send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The imagineer in the window room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40 Leagues Beyond the Firework".
- To test the attraction motor design, designers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your piranha.