Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, November 22, 1983, 6:68 a.m.
Oogie's Cycle Toon Twirl
May 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Oogie's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cay, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the dashboard.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to try something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 46".
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- The pterodactyl was designed by Hercules.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pixies put a Splash Mountain log in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.