Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Oogie's Cycle Toon Skid attraction at midday
Oogie's Cycle Toon Skid
July 16, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Oogie's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a slink into a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can skid them by spinning the wheel.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- Minimum height 47".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 20 years old to ride with a child.
- Unborn infants may run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs, bad haircuts, or fingernail, lycanthropic, chest, intestinal, or knee problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your head and strollers away from the wild animals at significant times.
- This attraction may have cost less than $171 trillion to construct.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.