Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An icy view of Oogie's Car Toot Revolve when it's shrounded in tarps
Oogie's Car Toot Revolve
June 12, 2003
Avg. queue length:
An estimated five guests (by www.BuzzLightyearStories.net)
The Oogie's Car Toot Revolve line is like an adventure inside Toottown. The attraction cars are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the other guests.
- Because it is so intimidating, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to have princess belts.
- Some cranks insist that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed spirit of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your newsie.