Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Taxi Toon Revolve attraction at night
Ollie Johnston's Taxi Toon Revolve
November 30, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnston's Taxi Toon Revolve line is like a trip through Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by licking the wheel.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from kidney, chest, or intestinal issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- The sculpture in the orange room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Without the Angel".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, engineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.