Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its ugly anniversary
Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Hula
April 23, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
Six and a third flumes
The Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Hula entrance is like a slink into the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the tires.
- If you are intolerant of long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure, distracting extra limbs, inappropriate boorishness, '50s haircuts, or chest or bowel complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic signage.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks allowed.
- The tower of Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Hula can be viewed from as far away as Los Angeles.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members put a guest's car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.