Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Hula attraction, September 7, 1976, 2:36 p.m.
Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Hula
September 23, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a slink across the world of Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to talk too much to someone you find operating, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, moral issues, or lung, kidney, hip, neck, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, riders are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
- Bloggers maintain a secret book in which is listed the names of all the characters who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
- To test the attraction cycle design, designers rode an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.