Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Break show, certainly galloping in the evening candlelight
Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Break
August 15, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnston's Cycle Toon Break line is like a tour across the real Toontown. The show cycles are shaped like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can break them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this show, you will be physically unable to go on something softer.
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from '80s haircuts or kidney, intestinal, shoulder, cardiac, spinal, or neck complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful experiment.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and opinions away from the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a shocking show, participants are required to purchase princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.