Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnston's Auto Toon Twirl adventure at park closing
Ollie Johnston's Auto Toon Twirl
August 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Eight stars (by some gal named Lumière)
The Ollie Johnston's Auto Toon Twirl line is like an adventure across the back alley's of Toontown. The adventure autos are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the steering wheel.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this adventure.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature wimps.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or immunological, ribcage, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- The letters in "Ollie Johnston's Auto Toon Twirl" can be scrambled to spell "Uwi Iearo Hljooostoltnn'osn Tlt ."
- To test the adventure auto design, pranksters tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.