Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ollie Johnson's Motor Toon Twist, a favorite attraction of Dewey
Ollie Johnson's Motor Toon Twist
July 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson's Motor Toon Twist queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to find something shorter.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant animators should not ride.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for retirees.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- The glow of Ollie Johnson's Motor Toon Twist can be spotted from as far away as the canyon.
- To test the attraction motor design, Imagineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.