Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Car Loon Twist thrill ride, which recently celebrated its wondrous anniversary
Ollie Johnson's Car Loon Twist
September 29, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson's Car Loon Twist entrance is like a cruise across the back alley's of Loontown. The thrill ride cars are made to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the tires.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could honor your party.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Fan websites discovered a secret book in which is detailed the backstory of all the people who have worked on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
- To test the thrill ride car design, pixies put an Autopia car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.