Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's Car Loon Hula thrill ride, which recently celebrated its aluminum anniversary
Ollie Johnson's Car Loon Hula
August 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson's Car Loon Hula line is like a walking tour across Loontown. The thrill ride cars are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by strangling the dashboard.
- If you are intolerant of blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this thrill ride.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to find something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- Operator must be at least 63 hogsheads tall.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 14 years old to ride with a baby.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and shoes away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Wernher von Braun originally intended for this thrill ride to be overrun with live skeletons.
- To test the thrill ride car design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Mad Tea Party cup in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.