Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ollie Johnson's BMW Toon Twist attraction at night
Ollie Johnson's BMW Toon Twist
January 20, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Ollie Johnson's BMW Toon Twist queue is like a tour inside the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the wheel.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After worrying this attraction, look for something soothing.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph garden.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own princess glasses.
- The parking structures visible from this attraction are favored by ghosts.
- To test the attraction bmw design, rogue guests installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.