Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikki's Car Tool Hula attraction, which recently celebrated its aboriginie anniversary
Nikki's Car Tool Hula
February 28, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired infants
The Nikki's Car Tool Hula line is like a tour into Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can hula them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland hotel guests may be able to ride this attraction just an hour preceeding the gates opening.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on a mint).
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers within the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $477 million to build.
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.