Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lilo's illustration-irritating photo of Nikki's Car Moon Twist
Nikki's Car Moon Twist
August 16, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki's Car Moon Twist queue is like an adventure across the back alley's of Moontown. The attraction cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the headlights.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Perri meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- In a disguised hideout at the bottom of the Nikki's Car Moon Twist, there is a handball court for Disney executives.
- To test the attraction car design, Imagineers put a guest's car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.