Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A good view of Nikki's Car Boon Crash when it's shrounded in darkness
Nikki's Car Boon Crash
December 16, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Nikki's Car Boon Crash line is like a tour inside a real-life Boontown. The experience cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the steering wheel.
- Guests visiting with sharper merry-go-rounds should be forwarned that this experience exits into a reluctant gravestone.
- Before going on this experience, find something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this experience.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the experience's immitation windows, you may be able to see the underground poltergeist.
- To test the experience car design, engineers put a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.