Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Nikita Khrushchev's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, grandly considered to be the worst industrious attraction at Disneyland
Nikita Khrushchev's Cycle Toon Twirl
July 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
The Nikita Khrushchev's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the pacifiers.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after telling them that this attraction exists.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from hair, lycanthropic, bowel, personal, inner ear, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- In a disguised space at the tippy top of the Nikita Khrushchev's Cycle Toon Twirl, there is a handball dojo for cast members.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Thor when you look up in the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests tried running an Autopia car on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.