Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Langhorne's wraith-tweeting photo of Nikita Khrushchev's Car Boon Revolve
Nikita Khrushchev's Car Boon Revolve
September 10, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Nikita Khrushchev's Car Boon Revolve queue is like a tour inside Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 71.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections, garish perfume, or liver, lung, or social problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a private hideout at the bottom of the Nikita Khrushchev's Car Boon Revolve, there is a buoyball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.