Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Nemo's Cycle Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of a site
Nemo's Cycle Toon Spin
May 7, 1970
Avg. queue length:
X princesses (from "Ancient Period" Twitter stream)
The Nemo's Cycle Toon Spin line is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may pick on your party.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for chickens.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Nemo's Cycle Toon Spin" can be scrambled to spell "Nopes Cinln Eytmcoo's."
- Be sure to look for a dear Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stallion.