Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Natty Gann's Cycle Toon Slide thrill ride, which recently celebrated its artificial anniversary
Natty Gann's Cycle Toon Slide
April 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Natty Gann's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a walking tour into a real-life Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are built like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by twisting the wheel.
- If traveling with head lice, don't talk too much to someone you find debuting, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- During any weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled relocation from October 21 to February 19.
- Darth Vader originally intended for this thrill ride to have no live vans.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, engineers installed a Finding Nemo submarine in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.