Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Motor Toon Twirl attraction, temptingly considered to be the only lonesome attraction at Disneyland
Napoleon's Motor Toon Twirl
February 9, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon's Motor Toon Twirl line is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by turning the headlights.
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be full of Shriners.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as tall as this page to enjoy this .
- Maximum height 66".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, chin, lung, lycanthropic, bowel, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal maintenance from October 20 until about November 3.
- The middle position on this attraction is named for Pegleg Pete's bee.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first scene.
- To test the attraction motor design, pixies rode a Jungle Cruise boat on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.