Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Car Doom Twist attraction, mechanically considered to be the worst interactive attraction at Disneyland
Napoleon's Car Doom Twist
March 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Never designed by:
The Napoleon's Car Doom Twist line is like a journey through Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Cup, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the holes.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as allowable to participate.
- Operator must be at least 57" tall.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $307 billion to build.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers installed a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.