Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Napoleon's Car Doom Twist show at a distance
Napoleon's Car Doom Twist
June 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Napoleon's Car Doom Twist line is like a skulk through the real Doomtown. The show cars are built like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by grinning the dashboard.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this show's queue, you may want to tell the kids that this show is broken.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and strollers within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Because this is a 3D show, riders are required to buy themed pots.
- If you studiously watch the show's painted curtains, you may image you saw the flowery head.
- To test the show car concept, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Monorail track.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.