Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Mushu's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Mushu's Cycle Toon Twirl
November 26, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Mushu's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the other guests.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an irregular soda.
- Minimum height 47".
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny nose, fear of heights, overdone perfume, felony convictions, or spinal, shoulder, brain, kidney, hip, or attention-span problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Annual passholders may be heard speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction's building actually reaches below the ground.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the first room.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers installed a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.