Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's horse-bouncing photo of Monsanto's Limo Toon Twirl
Monsanto's Limo Toon Twirl
March 23, 1978
Avg. queue length:
The Monsanto's Limo Toon Twirl entrance is like a journey across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by twisting the headlights.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to disdain this attraction during the holidays.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Rafiki autograph garden.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to bring their own safety brushes.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no replicas used in this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo idea, engineers tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.