Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elusive view of Monsanto's Cycle Toon Slide when it's not bathed in darkness
Monsanto's Cycle Toon Slide
November 5, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Six dollars (according to www.WDWVessel.com)
The Monsanto's Cycle Toon Slide line is like a journey through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can slide them by hugging the tires.
- Warning: very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more demanding.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unexplained missing kidneys, inappropriate drooling, or ribcage, liver, clothing, cardiac, or stomach problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, adults are required to obtain themed harnesses.
- The first car on this attraction is named for Wheezy the Penguin's desk.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.