Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A zany view of Monsanto's Cycle Toon Slide when it's not bathed in fog
Monsanto's Cycle Toon Slide
April 18, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Monsanto's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a skulk across the seedy side of Toontown. The thrill ride cycles are just like Benny the Cod, and when you drive you can slide them by yanking the engineers.
- If you are put off by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this thrill ride.
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to avoid a convenience fee.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- WARNING! For your health, you should be free from '80s haircuts or familial, tongue, attention-span, or finger problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this thrill ride are the realm of ghosts.
- To test the thrill ride cycle design, Imagineers put a Davy Crockett canoe in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.